-v2020.1 (13 January 2020)
* Notes window for quick notes or static information area.
-v2019.3 (27 August 2019)
* New album art lookup system.
* Improved MySQL v8 support.
-v2019.2 (10 June 2019)
* MariaDB support.
-v2019.1 (20 March 2019)
* New "File Manager" within Playlist window allows you to browse your tracks by folder where tracks are stored (i.e. by file storage location).
* "File Manager" allows you to rescan a specific folder (and optionally sub-folders) to add new tracks and remove deleted tracks.
* smPlaylistOrder selection logic. Clockwheel can select items in ordered Playlist to play in that exact order.
* Fade settings can be typed in for more accuracy.
* Clock settings - change colors or switch to 24 hour mode. (Right-click on clock)
* New Scheduled Event type - ability to trigger Countdown Timer with optional flashing effect.
* Fixed bug where items dropped on a Playlist name result with "sortID" calculated incorrectly. You may need to re-create your playlists you wish to use with smPlaylistOrder.
-v2018.10 (27 November 2018)
* Fixed "future date" error inside Event Scheduler.
* Prevent race condition inside Event Scheduler.
* Display bigger event numbers.
-v2018.9 (30 October 2018)
* Event Scheduler improved to show ETA of next event execution.
* Ability to enable/disable scheduled events.
-v2018.8 (25 September 2018)
* Ability to change background color and set background image for Main and Dual screen. (Right-click on desktop).
* Improvements to Windows Media decoding.
-v2018.7 (1 August 2018)
* Upgrades in previous version caused some edge case problems with AAC/M4A/Ogg. Fixed these issues.
-v2018.6 (19 July 2018)
* Added M4A stream decoding support.
* Added stream decoding support for SAM Cloud / Cheapest Stream servers.
* Fixed AAC stream decoding support.
* Added HTTP server playback of AAC/M4A files.
* Updated AAC decoder library.
-v2018.5 (26 June 2018)
* Streaming decoding support from HTTPS sources.
* Streaming decoding support from sources protected by HTTP Basic Authentication. (Include credentials in URL, i.e. http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org/file.mp3)
* Added FLAC streaming support.
* Improved Ogg streaming support.
* New THttpClient.EffectiveUrl in PAL scripting. Provides final URL after all redirects.
* Fixed bug where AGC settings failed to load properly in certain cases.
* Fixed streaming decoding support for very old legacy Shoutcast v1 servers.
-v2018.4 (22 May 2018)
* Smarter 6-phase stream content-type detection for improved stream decoding.
* Stream redirect support.
* Fixed spelling mistake on Audio config screen.
-v2018.3 (11 April 2018)
* Statistic Relays using new HTTP library.
* Upated samPHPweb to be fully PHP7 compatible.
* Removed obsolete Statistic Relays.
-v2018.2 (28 February 2018)
* Fixed memory leak with updated Wowza statistic relay.
* Fixed memory leak with THttpClient PAL script class.
* Better redirect support inside HTTP library.
* THttpClient.MaxRedirects property in PAL script to enable/disable redirect support or set limits.
* Fixed documentation issue in PAL Scripting reference for TPAL.WaitForTime.
-v2018.1 (15 January 2018)
* New HTTP library used which adds improvements + SSL/HTTPS support.
-v2017.11 (4 December 2017)
* Ability to label statistic relays to easily identify them. (Right-click on relay and select "Change Label").
* Lock layout so it cannot be changed accidently.
* Layout Snap-to-Grid mode that makes sure windows are located and sized on a 4x4 grid.
* New default layouts for various screen sizes that is also Snap-to-Grid optimized.
-v2017.10 (8 November 2017)
* Added ability to drag&drop a Directory into Queue, Playlist or Drop target.
* Added ability to drag&drop a Playlist File into Queue, Playlist or Drop target.
* Fix bug where cross-fade settings did not restore to factory defaults.
* History opened track search window when using Ctrl+A and Ctrl+I shortcuts.
* Improved Scheduled Events to use 24h time in all cases to avoid regional setting issues.
-v2017.9 (2 October 2017)
* Ability to label encoders to easily identify them. (Right-click on encoder and select "Change Label")
-v2017.8 (14 September 2017)
* PAL Studio object can now control studio muted state, Virtual DJ mode and Auto-recovery settings (Refer to PAL scripting reference).
* PAL THttpClient class allows you to interface with external APIs or make more advanced web requests. (Refer to PAL scripting reference).
* PAL static variable DATA_PATH that points to SAM working directory. (i.e. SAM->Tools->Jump to->Data path)
* PAL static variable PROGRAM_PATH that points to SAM programs directory. (i.e. SAM->Tools->Jump to->Program path)
* Execute external commands via PAL script (Example: ExecuteCmd('notepad.exe',[DATA_PATH+'EventLog.log']); ).
* PAL can now log messages to Event Log (Example: PAL.Log('Notice message',ltNotice);).
* HTTP Basic authentication support in both PAL scripting and audio streaming (Use http://user:email@example.com/document?query format).
* Added AnsiQuotedStr function to PAL for easier ExecuteCmd parameter quoting.
-v2017.7 (7 August 2017)
* Added support for additional PCM WAV formats (24bit, 32bit, 64bit in IEEE_FLOAT and PCM).
-v2017.6 (3 July 2017)
* Database export to CSV. Use /EXPORT parameter or Export command from Program Files.
* Database import from pevious CSV export. Use /IMPORT parameter or Import command from Program Files.
* Updated database structure for FireBird and MySQL to be more consistent across databases.
* Reverted URLEncode to use "%20" instead of plus ("+") for encoding spaces. This affected Shoutcast v1 titles.
-v2017.5 (30 May 2017)
* Updated Help links to new Help Center location.
* Fixed hint on Cancel Switch button.
* Improved UTF-8 support for CheapestStream and SAMBC Cloud encoders.
* Fixed some images not loading for Amazon Album Cover search.
* Fixed SAM DJ pre-release timeout issue.
-v2017.4 (2 May 2017)
* Removed Dual Channel as option from CheapestStream and SpacialNet encoders due to HTML5 playback incompatibility.
* Removed Dual Channel as option from MP3 (LAME) and SpacialNet encoders.
* Fixed missing images in online changelog.
* Added log message for PRE-RELEASE versions (QA/BETA).
* Updated EULA.
* Updated CodeSign certificate.
-v2017.3 (7 March 2017)
* New Jingles & Drops window.
* Fixed error when deleting custom category.
-v2017.2 (21 February 2017)
* Fixed bug where Skip Track button was enabled when DJ did not have the permission, causing DJ to be logged out when clicked.
* Event Scheduler up/down buttons removed as state was not persisted.
* Added "graceful back-off" logic to SAMCloud Encoder to avoid stampede scenarios and to allow "kick" functionality to work better.
* Encoder now more gracefully handle case where two tried to DJs connect to same slot at same time.
* CheapestStream Encoder improvements to prevent rare crash when switching users while encoding.
-v2017.1 (19 January 2017)
* Fixed Amazon Album Cover search.
* Removed unsupported profiles from WM Encoder.
* WebSocket message parsing improvements.
* Improved DEBUG edition code and tracing.
* Upgraded network library.
-v2016.10 (24 November 2016)
* Fixed bug where "Start/Stop Cloud" button was enabled when DJ did not have those permissions. This caused DJ to be logged out instead.
* Improved Broadcast Control to avoid chance of race conditions with commands.
* Fix Cloud Encoder listen link on Encoders Window.
* Various Broadcast Control Window improvements including more robust error handling.
-v2016.9 (18 October 2016)
* Improved Broadcast Control Center toolbar.
* Fixed file detection issue in FLAC decoder.
* Fixed SAM Broadcaster Cloud statistic relay to properly persist Graph color, Show on Graph and Private settings.
* Fixed issue where more than one cloud relay could show on statistic relay.
* Fixed issue where drag from File Explorer to Playlist did not always work.
-v2016.8 (5 September 2016)
* Dual screen support.
* Fixed problem where DJs with only Live Streaming permission could not connect.
* Changed Broadcast Control Center default dimensions.
* VoiceFX: Changed workflow slightly. Hitting record does reset settings to default, but uses current settings.
* Fixed saving window size for Playlist views.
* UI now remembers window maximized state.
* Properly disable Sort by Date Added for non-Playlist categories.
* Fixed issue with Scheduled events that did not save due to regional date/time formatting issues.
* Upgraded bug and memory tracing in DEBUG builds.
* Fixed various minor memory leaks.
-v2016.7 (1 August 2016)
* Fixed Shoutcast v1 metadata and statistic issue.
* Improved FLV streamer (CheapestStream).
* Improved MP4 decoder.
* Fixed index out of bounds errors for:
** Visual tree select range
-v2016.6 (18 July 2016)
* New tutorial on how to use automated requests via SAM Broadcaster Cloud.
* Updated user-agent information in Icecast v2 streaming. Also switched from ICE/1.0 to HTTP/1.0 as protocol identifier.
* Improved duration parsing in WebSocket handler.
-v2016.5 (13 June 2016)
* Fixed in-app upgrade download.
* Added "Keep me signed in" option to SAM Broadcaster Cloud sign in screen.
* Fixed playlist import into SAM Broadcaster Cloud while logged in as owner.
* Improved installer checking for running application instances.
* Fixed station permission issue when switching users after initial password failure.
* Improved websocket message parser to handle edge cases that caused stability problems.
-v2016.4 (16 May 2016)
* Broadcast Control now displays currently playing track information for Cloud source.
* Do not return requests on Touch if requests are disabled on software side.
* Enable HTTP port only for legacy requests (which helps minimize any firewall issues)
* Fix bug where Cloud static relay could fail to update on Statistic Relay window after user switch.
* Changed cloud statistic relay URL and also AudioRealm listing improvements.
* Splash screen improvements.
-v2016.3 (11 April 2016)
* Fixed bug in M4A decoder which could cause application to crash.
* Improve handling of corrupt M4A files.
* Fixed PAL script reset to always restart script.
* Updated PAL Scripting Reference guide with new available PAL commands.
* Changed hidden exception tracing parameters (Only works with DEBUG build).
* /LogOnHidden - create debug file for hidden exceptions. (recommended and also default if no parameter specified)
* /FailOnHidden - show bug report window on each hidden exception.
* /DisableHidden - disable hidden exception tracing.
-v2016.2 (5 April 2016)
* Request playlist will now also sync on changes to Playlists (if enabled).
* Improved trace logging for easier issue resolution.
* Fixed thread safety on some core objects.
* Fixed problem with library import for requests via SAM Broadcaster Cloud.
* Parameters added to trace hidden exceptions: (Only works with DEBUG build)
* /LogOnHidden - create debug file for hidden exceptions. (recommended)
* /FailOnHidden - show bug report window on each hidden exception.
-v2016.1 (17 March 2016)
* SAM Broadcaster PRO and Live-DJ now supports importing requests directly from Cloud.
* PAL scripting updates: TCloudApi, RequestPolicy.Mode. See PAL scripting reference for details.
* Fixed issues with SAM crashing when no sound device is present while using VoiceFX.
* Fixed rare floating point overflow issue inside VU meters.
* Fixed issues with UTF-8 Encoding in STWCUE HTML Output events and instream STWCUE packets.
* SAMCloud: Prompt when logging in to an active session. Also fixed signout bug.
* SAMCloud: Refresh Request List Button will pull current request from API.
* Clockwheel debugging option added to Category Rotation Module.
* Product version added to activation window.
* GUI improvments.
* New version detection improvements.
* Fixed weird issue with seeing track on decks if you clicked on it with both left and right mouse buttons.
* SAM Broadcaster Cloud branding changes.
* Licensing system updates.
-v2015.5 (14 December 2015)
* Renamed server type on Statistic Relays for SAM Broadcaster Cloud.
-v2015.4 (28 September 2015)
* Fix erroneous "Request Disabled" message on request port.
-v2015.3 (15 September 2015)
* Rebrand: SAM VIBE is now SAM Broadcaster Cloud.
* Improved various issues with Broadcast Control which did not always display the state accurately.
* Request setting changes in prepration for cloud powered requests. (Coming soon! Contact us if you wish to help BETA test.)
-v2015.2 (3 August 2015)
* Fix issues related to inappropriately disabled action buttons on SAMVIBE after switching users/stations.
-v2015.1 (1 June 2015)
* M4A support added.
* Check SAM Broadcaster edition and warn if overwriting a different edition
* Warn/disable when there is no support for WMA
* Mac Edition
-v2014.7 (17 December 2014)
* Fix crash in SAM Broadcaster LIVE DJ when exiting during sign in process.
* SAMVIBE: Update SAM VIBE Broadcast Control display to look similar to web interface.
-v2014.6 (11 November 2014)
* AAC decoding support.
* Fix SpacialNet encoder archive issue.
* SAMVIBE: Add support polling when Websockets fail.
* SAMVIBE: Encoder now automatically detect server changes.
* SAMVIBE: Synchronization improvements for Live Broadcasting window.
-v2014.5 (27 August 2014)
* SAMVIBE: Addition of new Stream Archive functionality on Broadcast Control window.
* SAMVIBE: Disable Library Export by default including disabling for all upgraded installations.
* Fix Race condition in licensing module.
-v2014.4 (28 July 2014)
* SAMVIBE: Connect Live Stream now smarter at Encoder Selection
* SAMVIBE Pal Scripting added. See PAL Manual for more information on TSamVibeAPI
* Enable Requests temporarily on SAM Broadcaster Live DJ, will be removed once request handling works through SAMVIBE.
* Additional logging when SAMVIBE account is forced to log off.
* Fix SAMVIBE logging off on long duration tracks.
* Fix SAMVIBE Greyed out Disconnect button.
* Stability fixes in SAMVIBE module.
-v2014.3 (18 June 2014)
* Broadcast Control: Broadcast Mode selection now a Toolbar icon
* Broadcast Control: More Abbreviated terminology for status in Toolbar view
* Broadcast Control: Audio Source Selection in toolbar
* Broadcast Control: Changes to Song formatting and the addition of duration information passed to relevant source frames.
* SAM VIBE Integration improvements to stability by better websocket management
* Default inclusion of cmd://switch mp3 file for automated switching of Live SAM VIBE sources
* Additional layouts added for more modern resolutions
* Some encoders can now detect when they have not received initial audio data
* Removal of some legacy version terminology
* Fix for 200 error for Live365 streams
* Fix for Unable to edit or remove ROBUST WMA stream encoders
* Minor UI changes to Update bar
-v2014.2 (29 May 2014)
* Improve PAL IDE GUI
* Fix Voice Over crashes when playing at end of file
* Fix non-alphanumeric errors in Amazon Album cover searching.
* SAMVIBE Broadcast Control Switch on Track Change support added.
* SAMVIBE Broadcast Control Window GUI improvements and visual cues added.
* SAMVIBE Broadcast Control Window GUI allow Broadcast Mode changes.
* Better handling of SAMVIBE messages.
* Bug fixes in Auto Updater
* Restart encoder when we are "Unable to send data fast enough"
-v2014.1 (16 April 2014)
* Fixed disapearing image display crash in Windows XP SP2, SP3
* Improved Verify Tracks speed and memory usage.
* Added SAMVIBE API Live Switching/Live DJ.
* Added Air Light Indicator Window.
* Upgraded Lame encoder to latest version.
* Clockwheel Location indicator in Clockwheel editor.
* Updated About/Splash screens.
* Allow DJ/Username in Icecast2 and SHOUTcast2 encoder configs
* Spruced up GUI
* Removed Tip of the Day
* Fix Wowza statistics relay breaking when no label is specified for mount.
-v2013.6 (7 October 2013)
* SAMVIBE library export - Limit column export to reduce export size.
* URL redirection support added.
* Updated user agent name on all HTTP requests.
* Increase default VoiceFX buffer settings to more appropriate values.
* Fixed duplication of requests bug.
-v2013.5 (22 August 2013)
* Remove affinity limitations for better multi-core performance.
* Clockwheel rotation logic now logs issues to help you debug rotation problems.
* "Verify Tracks" now logs removed tracks to the %LOCALAPPDATA%\SpacialAudio\<instance>\RemovedTracks\ directory.
* Gracefully handle incorrectly formatted track number tags in FLAC.
* PostgreSQL - Fix for newer "character escape" support.
* Auto application update added.
* SAMVIBE - LIMIT Library Exports to reduce CPU consumption.
-v2013.4 (25 June 2013)
* FLAC playback support!
* Fixed double speed / corrupted audio bug.
* SAMVIBE Library export - only upload if exported raw data changed.
* SAMVIBE Library export - Threaded file export to avoid UI freeze with Firebird Database.
* SAMVIBE Library export - Strip null characters from all fields.
-v2013.3 (13 May 2013)
* Integration with SAM VIBE services
* Licensing bug fixes
* Additional graphic format support added for album art and station logos (*.png)
* Fix for very large mp3 files not showing duration
* Updated CheapestStream protocol * Fixes for Statistical relays
-v2013.2 (28 February 2013)
* Automatic Reactivation for expiring keys
* Fix for SAM sticking decks bug.
* Fix for process priority being set to invalid states in Windows NT 6.x.
* Fix for failed activations due to invalid home path
* Fix memory leaks in Web calls
-v2013.1 (25 January 2013)
* Updated 2013 splash screen graphics
* Better looking activation screen.
* Much improved manual activation process.
* Code-signed EXE with updated certificate
* Copyright message year updated to 2013
* Proper SAM LITE support
* Fix a SAM freeze bug
* Fix activation issue where directory does not exist yet to store license file.
-v2013.0 (12 December 2012)
* Windows 8 compatibility.
* All new product key and activation system.
* Improved stability in multi-CPU environments.
* HTML Encoding removed from CDATA XML fields in stwCue.
-v4.9.8 (07 November 2012)
* DE1425: Fix Icecast2 XML Pulldown crash.
* DE1474: SpacialNet Relay now supports Pull mode.
* DE1418: Fix Delete Song from Category Bug.
* TA9362: More robust GET and POST Code.
-v4.9.7 (23 August 2012)
* US2238: Improved CheapestStream encoder to allow compatibility with iTunes / Winamp players.
* US2277: Listen to Stream menu option directly from encoders.
* DE986: Fixed Wowza statistic relay issue. Added support for v3.
* US2276: New HTML output option to send stwCue data via HTTP to Triton's Station Manager application.
* DE1073: Fixed Category.Delete PAL scripting function.
* DE1312: Fixed failure of SAM to start on new installation.
* DE1313: Fixed Tip of Day scrollbar issue on Windows 7.
* DE1340: Fixed Archive window for Cheapest Stream encoder.
* DE1338: Fixed Crashing issues related to failed request port binding.
* Added TRefreshList.Refresh to PAL scripting so that The RequestList can be refreshed automatically.
-v4.9.6 [UPDATE] (16 July 2012)
* Added Welcome/Tip of the Day screen.
* Fixed WOWZA statistic relay.
* Updated branding for PRO version.
* First release of STUDIO version.
-v4.9.6 (21 May 2012)
* [LITE] Seperated AGC Configuration allowing upgrades to re-enable AGC. (DE1025)
* [LITE] Re-enabled Audiorealm integration in Lite. (DE1078)
* [LITE] Queue limit increased to 100 tracks. (DE1079)
* Spacialnet encoders can now send metadata at a defined interval.
* Cheapest Stream Statistic Relay falsely reporting inactivity fixed. (DE1077)
-v4.9.5 (27 March 2012)
* Fixed race condition in Player code. (DE1001)
* Added Check to Activation processing of XML warning of XML Core services failure. (DE989)
* Fixed Lagging Disabled Add button on Playlist window. (DE1014)
* Added more discriptive error messages to Windows Media Encoder.
* Fixed WMA Settings Loss when updating account information with SpacialNet API bug (DE1015)
* Added CheapestStream encoder to all versions of SAM.
* Introduction of PLUS and LITE versions of SAM Broadcaster.
-v4.9.4 (5 March 2012)
* /SHUTDOWNALL flag to shut down all instances.
* Added PAL method Queue.Refresh
* Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToNextCustom(fadeLevel, duration)
* Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToVolume(volumeLevel, duration)
* Finally completely fixed double-play issue.
-v4.9.2 (14 September 2011)
* Added SpacialNet Encoder and SpacialNet Relays for easy configuration of SpacialNet stream hosting.
* Fixed UTF-8 support in player decks, Song Info Editor & Search window.
* Fixed double-play issue when custom XFade settings are applied.
* Updated email address for activations.
* Made all buttons fit properly on Edit time window.
* Fixed issue when clicking on corner of Pause/Play button that button toggle did not happen.
* Made more space for "Artist" label on Player as on XP it cut off slightly.
* Improved URLEncoding for HTMLOutput parser.
* Added maximum limits for Wowza stats where supported.
* Fixed "0-9" filter on samPHPweb template.
* Few more example PAL scripts provided.
* Fixed issue where "Remove from All" was incorrectly disabled.
-v4.9.1 (7 July 2011)
* Fixed & character display on player title.
* Fixed metronome button display.
* Disable delete and song info when no track selected in category view.
* Sorted out issue with progress indicator.
* Tracks lists now correctly displays number of days in duration summary.
* Fixed issue where custom XFade point only works if second Deck is already queued.
* Fixed floating Playlist window issues.
* PAL Scripting - ActivePlayer now always points to the Deck that most recently started playing.
* Converted PAL Scripting Reference into newer *.CHM help format to be compatible out-of-the-box with Vista/Win7.
-v4.9.0 (22 June 2011)
* New Spacial brand and user interface with lots of usability improvements!
* Updated encoder timers to show days of uptime.
* Updated Shoutcast 2 encoder to properly ignore metadata when metadata is disabled.
* Removed StreamAds support. Please contact Triton Digital for all your advertising needs.
* SAM->General->HTML Output moved under SAM->Tools->HTML Output menu.
* List your radio station on TuneIn.com with the new PAL script that ships with SAM. See TuneIn.pal inside PAL folder.
* Improved soundcard detection for Mic config.
* Improved Search window.
* Improved Apply to Album functionality.
* SoundFX now have space for 16 items.
* Air/Cue mute and volume control can be set directly from toolbar.
* Layout now always stored to default layout on exit. Also, new layout extension of *.sul
* Huge speed improvement when closing EQ/AGC/DSP config screen.
* UI now forces windows to show inside visible area.
-v4.8.0 (1 June 2011)
* SHOUTcast v2 encoder support.
* SHOUTcast v2 statistic relay support.
* Minor updates to PHP Web Template.
* Added index to requestlist table for improved query performance on web template.
* Royalty reports for France (SPPF, SCPP, SACEM).
* Changed backup method to be compatible with MySQL v5.5 or later.
* Icecast2 statistic relay support fixed for certain builds of Icecast. (KH builds)
* Added support for multiple VHosts for Wowza statistic relays.
-v4.7.4 (10 January 2011)
* Brand new samPHPweb implementation.
* Brand new static HTML pages design for samHTMLweb.
* Upgraded table structures to be compatible with latest version of MySQL.
* Upgraded FireBird engine to v2.5
* Use full PHP tags in writing samPHPweb and SAMReporter config file.
* Suppport for 64bit installer.
* Increased storage size for TrackNo field.
* Fixed broken ASCAP CSV report.
* Fixed progress report in Queue on large updates while using FireBird engine.
* Updated EULA.
* Added utility shortcuts.
* Fixed activation issue.
* Improved MySQL and FireBird detection.
-v4.7.3 (22 September 2010)
* SHOUTcast relay now properly detects AAC in all cases.
* ICEcast relay improved to detect Targeted Ad-Injector version, listen url and ListenerTracker status flag.
* Wowza v2 stats support added.
* Use local user directories on XP as well to allow for standard user installations.
* FMCard support. See FMCard Wiki Documentation.
* Fixed "stuck track slider" bug.
* Removed MP3 (Normal) and MP3 (ACM) encoders. If you want them back, run SAM with the /LEGACYENC parameter string.
* Added "Restore Defaults" to several configuration screens.
* Fixed UK PPL report for non-MySQL users.
* Improved mono downmix to avoid excessive clipping.
* Fixed NULL "timematrix" for StreamAds when using Traffic Log rotation.
* Fixed deadlock on stopping encoders while streaming is paused due to network issues.
* Fix SAMReporter to work for multiple installations of SAMBC on same server.
* Fixed bug where ID3v2.3 pictures did not properly load in certain cases when using UNICODE tags.
-v4.7.1 (20 April 2010)
* Full release build.
-v4.7.0B4 (13 April 2010)
* Huge update of SAM Broadcaster to allow for better Vista/Win7 UAC compatibility.
* Big rewrite of installer.
* Setup now happens the first time you run SAM Broadcaster.
* Allow for embedded FireBird for simpler install process. Will however automatically detect if FireBird server is available during setup.
* /SHUTDOWN and /UNINSTALL can now happen at the same time.
* Jump to Program or Data paths - from either "SAM->Tools->Jump" menu or from Windows "Start->Program files->SAM Broadcaster->Help" menu.
* Fixed display issues with Event scheduler and Win7.
* Shipped some new default PAL scripts with installer.
* We no longer ship versions with PostgreSQL or MS SQL included in the installer. You need to make sure these database systems are already installed before you install SAM Broadcaster. FireBird installer still included though.
-v4.6.4 (25 February 2010)
* Fixed FireBird install issues on XP.
* Installer now asks if this is a Trial install for first-time installers.
* Fixed Top Spins report to also work in Firebird and other databases.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases. Turns out initial fix in v4.6.3 did not work.
* Stats relays graph legend maxed out at 9999 - fixed to handle larger numbers.
-v4.6.3 (4 February 2010)
* Improved support for advanced time targeting and additional StreamAds features.
* New option to export station information directly to Webcast Metrics (Added for future support).
* Fixed bug where certain MySQL users had trouble with files longer than about 2.5 hours.
* You can now specify sampling rate for LAME encoder. Also updated LAME driver.
* Fixed MySQL detection for Vista and Win7.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases.
-v4.6.0 (7 September 2009)
* New AndoMedia Targeted Ad-Injector encoder (MP3).
* Added default layout for 1280x1024 screen size.
* Automatic de-activation during uninstall process.
* Added trial and special offer registration process.
* Updated Wowza stats server support for new CDATA entries.
* Added error checking for "ThreadSock" error condition so encoder can automatically recover.
* Vista improvements
- More Vista / Windows7 friendly handling of Registry entries.
- Removed Kernel Streaming which is no longer supported by Vista.
- Fixed Mic/Line-in dialog for Vista.
-v4.5.6 (3 August 2009)
* Release build.
-v4.5.6 [WM-ROBUST-RC4] (17 July 2009)
* Added support for TMStudios GoldWave tags. Visit the TMStudios website for more information.
* Updated Amazon Album information lookup to sign requests as required from 15 August 2009.
* Changed MySQL FLOAT fields to DOUBLE to avoid rounding/precision problems with item ordering fields.
-v4.5.5 [WM-ROBUST-RC3] (27 May 2009)
* Increased the RemoteEncoders process priority.
* Decreased default Pre-Trigger time to 300ms.
-v4.5.4 [WM-ROBUST-RC2] (22 May 2009)
* Added PreFireTime to encoders to assist with cleaner 1-to-1 targeting.
-v4.5.3 [WM-ROBUST-RC1] (11 May 2009)
* Fixed bug with SoundExchange report when using FireBird database.
* Added CSV export of SoundExchange report.
* Updated StreamAds logic to skip "Phase1" selection to allow for better distribution of shorter ads.
* Increased default separation times for StreamAds Logic.
* Added support for "Pre-Event" scripting in Windows Media Encoder. (NOTE: Value added feature for StreamAds clients. See new EULA.)
* Installer will now close a running instance of SAM Broadcaster before attempting to do the installation.
* Added PID cleanup for Robust encoders on SAM startup procedure.
* Disabled launch of installer from Vista to avoid issues with elevated Admin level access.
-v4.4.8 [WM-ROBUST-BETA9] (1 April 2009)
* Added Wowza stats relay support.
* Added URL Append Template for Shoutcast/Icecast streaming.
* Fixed bug where encoders did not wait full duration before trying to reconnect.
-v4.4.7 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (17 December 2008)
* Added Top Spins report to SAMReporter.
-v4.4.6 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (13 November 2008)
* Added LAME MP3 encoder. Recommended for use in multi-core machines.
-v4.4.4 [WM-ROBUST-BETA7] (12 September 2008)
* Improved instance ID calculation on product activation. (Might require you to re-activate product.)
-v4.4.2 [WM-ROBUST-BETA5] (1 July 2008)
* Added "ROBUST" WM9 experimental encoder.
* Better title streaming support for IceCast - you can now set a custom "title streaming" template.
-v4.3.6 (16 April 2008)
* Fixed Amazon album/song information lookups to use latest improved Amazon API.
* Fixed "frozen" Ogg decoder bug, which was introduced in v4.3.0
* DSP plugin bug fixed.
-v4.3.4 (25 February 2008)
* Fixed vulnerability in samPHPweb template (http://support.spacialaudio.com/wiki/SamPHPweb_Vulnerability_fix)
* Fixed bug in SAM Reporter - date range was incorrectly applied to Requests report.
* Added log buffer timeout that forces an event log write of buffer regularly.
* Updated StreamAds to handle changes in advertisement details better.
* New shortcut keys:
[SHIFT] + [F1] - Fade to play (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global play button)
[SHIFT] + [F2] - Fade to pause (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global pause/stop button)
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Auto
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Queue
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Manual
-v4.3.2 (10 December 2007)
* DSP plugins now automatatically load on startup.
* Better Vista support for FireBird.
* Improved MySQL detection routines in installer.
* Updated FireBird embedded database driver.
* Activation now required for registration keys.
* Various small bug fixes.
-v4.3.0 (3 September 2007)
* Added more reports for UK reporting requirements (PPL).
* Updated request.js to handle AudioRealm cluster proxy IP problem better.
* Added AudioRealm request IP address to request handler (for new installs only).
* Fixed issue where songs got frozen when network drives become unavailable.
-v4.2.5 (15 February 2007)
* Fixed bug in StreamAds when using FireBird database (Paramaters did not have unique names).
* Fixed potential deadlock situation when player pushes new format to audio filters.
-v4.2.4 (3 February 2007)
* Removed TimeShift in StreamAds.
* Improvements to Abacast relay. Fixed AudioRealm touch as well with Abacast relays.
-v4.2.3 (1 January 2007)
* Fixed audio-pipeline config - DeckB was pointing to wrong location on AGC button.
-v4.2.2 (14 December 2006)
* Added StreamAds support.
* Full support for MySQLv4.1 and MySQLv5.x
* Added missing .aac extention to Encoder Archive dropdown.
* Fixed #basename#, #filepath# and various other parameters in HTTP HTML output.
* Fixed Soundcard AGC support.
* Updated SAM Reporter (Now uses PHP5 for MySQLv5 support)
* Updated SAM Installer
- fixed some issues with MS SQL database installer
- improved MySQL installation detection routines
- fixed issues if user changed database type during middle of install
* New PAL commands
-v4.1.1 [BETA] (4 September 2006)
* Voice tracking
* Quicker large playlist import support.
* Added Windows Media Playlist (*.wpl) import support.
* Limited queue search for rotation rules to the first 50 items. Large queues caused very large SQL queries, resulting in errors.
* Added support for Orban Optimod-PC 1100 hardware audio processing. This process could also be used with other soundcards like the EMU range of soundcards.
* More improvements to /SERVICE switch - SAM now properly handles log-off actions.
* Fixed IceCast server support for aacPlus encoder.
* Added support for export to CSV (Comma Delimited) format for both the Queue and any Category.
* New PAL commands
-v4.0.2 [BETA] (27 May 2006)
* Removed BETA auto-expire. If you own a valid key the application will no longer expire.
* Due to the inferior quality of the mp3PRO encoder producing plain MP3, this option has been disabled. Use the MP3 (Normal) plugin instead. Current users will be able to keep their old configuration, but will not be able to make any changes. We highly recommend reconfigurating using the MP3 (Normal) encoder. Use the mp3PRO encoder ONLY for producing mp3PRO streams.
* Updated text and links to properly reflect the new SpacialNet website.
* Slightly improved Station details configuration screen.
* Slightly improved MPM statistic relay configuration screen.
* MP3 (Normal) encoder default format changed to 64kbps, 22.1kHz, Stereo.
* Added ability to add complete category to queue from PAL script or Event Scheduler.
* Startup command line options.
/NOSPLASH (Do not load splash screen on SAM startup.)
/SERVICE (SAM is running as a service. Do not quit when logging out.)
/NOLOG (Do not log notices, warnings and errors to the event log file.)
/SHUTDOWN (Closes running instance of SAM.)
Example usage: SAMBC.exe /NOSPLASH /SERVICE
-v4.0.1 [BETA] (14 April 2006)
* Added aacPlusv2 encoder
* Updated samPHPweb with the latest version containing some security improvements.