-v2020.7 (15 October 2020)
* Resolved problem where adjusting time value on Crossfade settings added an extra zero in some specific cases.
-v2020.1 (13 January 2020)
* Notes window for quick notes or static information area.
-v2019.3 (27 August 2019)
* New album art lookup system.
-v2019.1 (20 March 2019)
* New "File Manager" within Playlist window allows you to browse your tracks by folder where tracks are stored (i.e. by file storage location).
* "File Manager" allows you to rescan a specific folder (and optionally sub-folders) to add new tracks and remove deleted tracks.
* smPlaylistOrder selection logic. Clockwheel can select items in ordered Playlist to play in that exact order.
* Fade settings can be typed in for more accuracy.
* Clock settings - change colors or switch to 24 hour mode. (Right-click on clock)
* Fixed bug where items dropped on a Playlist name result with "sortID" calculated incorrectly. You may need to re-create your playlists you wish to use with smPlaylistOrder.
-v2018.8 (25 September 2018)
* Ability to change background color and set background image for Main and Dual screen. (Right-click on desktop).
* Improvements to Windows Media decoding.
-v2018.7 (1 August 2018)
* Upgrades in previous version caused some edge case problems with AAC/M4A/Ogg. Fixed these issues.
-v2018.6 (19 July 2018)
* Added M4A stream decoding support.
* Added stream decoding support for SAM Cloud / Cheapest Stream servers.
* Fixed AAC stream decoding support.
* Added HTTP server playback of AAC/M4A files.
* Updated AAC decoder library.
-v2018.5 (26 June 2018)
* Streaming decoding support from HTTPS sources.
* Streaming decoding support from sources protected by HTTP Basic Authentication. (Include credentials in URL, i.e. http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org/file.mp3)
* Added FLAC streaming support.
* Improved Ogg streaming support.
* Fixed bug where AGC settings failed to load properly in certain cases.
-v2018.4 (22 May 2018)
* Smarter 6-phase stream content-type detection for improved stream decoding.
* Stream redirect support.
* Fixed spelling mistake on Audio config screen.
-v2018.1 (15 January 2018)
* New HTTP library used which adds improvements + SSL/HTTPS support.
-v2017.11 (4 December 2017)
* Lock layout so it cannot be changed accidently.
* Layout Snap-to-Grid mode that makes sure windows are located and sized on a 4x4 grid.
* New default layouts for various screen sizes that is also Snap-to-Grid optimized.
-v2017.9 (02 October 2017)
* Record DJ sets to Ogg Vorbis format. See SAM->Player->Recording in main menu.
-v2017.7 (7 August 2017)
* Added support for additional PCM WAV formats (24bit, 32bit, 64bit in IEEE_FLOAT and PCM).
-v2017.6 (3 July 2017)
* Database export to CSV. Use /EXPORT parameter or Export command from Program Files.
* Database import from pevious CSV export. Use /IMPORT parameter or Import command from Program Files.
* Updated database structure for FireBird and MySQL to be more consistent across databases.
-v2017.5 (30 May 2017)
* Updated Help links to new Help Center location.
* Fixed some images not loading for Amazon Album Cover search.
* Fixed SAM DJ pre-release timeout issue.
-v2017.4 (2 May 2017)
* Fixed missing images in online changelog.
* Added log message for PRE-RELEASE versions (QA/BETA).
* Updated CodeSign certificate.
-v2017.3 (7 March 2017)
* New Jingles & Drops window.
* Fixed error when deleting custom category.
-v2017.1 (19 January 2017)
* Fixed Amazon Album Cover search.
* Improved DEBUG edition code and tracing.
* Upgraded network library.
-v2016.9 (18 October 2016)
* Fixed file detection issue in FLAC decoder.
* Fixed issue where drag from File Explorer to Playlist did not always work.
-v2016.8 (5 September 2016)
* Dual screen support.
* VoiceFX: Changed workflow slightly. Hitting record does reset settings to default, but uses current settings.
* Fixed saving window size for Playlist views.
* UI now remembers window maximized state.
* Properly disable Sort by Date Added for non-Playlist categories.
* Fixed issue with Scheduled events that did not save due to regional date/time formatting issues.
* Upgraded bug and memory tracing in DEBUG builds.
* Fixed various minor memory leaks.
-v2016.7 (1 August 2016)
* Improved MP4 decoder.
* Fixed index out of bounds errors for:
** Visual tree select range
-v2016.5 (13 June 2016)
* Fixed in-app upgrade download.
* Improved installer checking for running application instances.
-v2016.4 (16 May 2016)
* Splash screen improvements.
* Fixed activation loop issue.
-v2016.3 (11 April 2016)
* Fixed bug in M4A decoder which could cause application to crash.
* Improve handling of corrupt M4A files.
* Changed hidden exception tracing parameters (Only works with DEBUG build).
* /LogOnHidden - create debug file for hidden exceptions. (recommended and also default if no parameter specified)
* /FailOnHidden - show bug report window on each hidden exception.
* /DisableHidden - disable hidden exception tracing.
-v2016.2 (5 April 2016)
* Improved trace logging for easier issue resolution.
* Fixed thread safety on some core objects.
-v2016.1 (17 March 2016)
* Fixed issues with SAM crashing when no sound device is present while using VoiceFX.
* Fixed rare floating point overflow issue inside VU meters.
* Clockwheel debugging option added to Category Rotation Module.
* Product version added to activation window.
* GUI improvments.
* New version detection improvements.
* Fixed weird issue with seeing track on decks if you clicked on it with both left and right mouse buttons.
* Licensing system updates.
* Proper warning if upgrade not allowed.
* Fix version display on activation window.
-v2015.1 (1 June 2015)
* M4A support added.
-v2014.6 (11 November 2014)
* AAC decoding support.
-v2014.5 (27 August 2014)
* Fix Race condition in licensing module.
-v2014.3 (18 June 2014)
* Additional layouts added for more modern resolutions
* Removal of some legacy version terminology
* Minor UI changes to Update bar
-v2014.2 (29 May 2014)
* Fix non-alphanumeric errors in Amazon Album cover searching.
* Bug fixes in Auto Updater
-v2014.1 (16 April 2014)
* Fixed Disapearing Image Display crash in Windows XP SP2, SP3
* Added On-Air Light Indicator Window.
* Updated About/Splash screens.
* Removed Tip of the Day
-v2013.6 (7 October 2013)
* URL redirection support added.
* Updated user agent name on all HTTP requests.
-v2013.5 (22 August 2013)
* Remove affinity limitations for better multi-core performance.
* Clockwheel rotation logic now logs issues to help you debug rotation problems.
* "Verify Tracks" now logs removed tracks to the %LOCALAPPDATA%\SpacialAudio\<instance>\RemovedTracks\ directory.
* Gracefully handle incorrectly formatted track number tags in FLAC.
* Auto application update added.
-v2013.4 (25 June 2013)
* FLAC playback support!
* Fixed double speed / corrupted audio bug.
-v2013.3 (13 May 2013)
* Licensing bug fixes.
* Additional graphic format support added for album art and other features. (*.png)
* Fix for very large mp3 files not showing duration.
-v2013.2 (28 February 2013)
* Automatic Reactivation for expiring keys.
* Fix for SAM sticking decks bug.
* Fix for process priority being set to invalid states in Windows NT 6.x.
* Fix for failed activations due to invalid home path
-v2013.1 (25 January 2013)
* Updated 2013 splash screen graphics
* Better looking activation screen.
* Much improved manual activation process.
* Code-signed EXE with updated certificate
* Copyright message year updated to 2013
* Fix a SAM freeze bug
* Fix activation issue where directory does not exist yet to store license file.
-v2013.0 (12 December 2012)
* Windows 8 compatibility.
* All new product key and activation system.
* Improved stability in multi-CPU environments.
IMPORTANT: SAM Party DJ has been re-branded as SAM DJ since release v4.4.0
-v4.4.6 (16 July 2012)
* Added Welcome/Tip of the Day screen added
-v4.4.5 (27 March 2012)
* Fixed race condition in Player code. (DE1001)
* Added Check to Activation processing of XML warning of XML Core services failure. (DE989)
* Fixed Lagging Disabled Add button on Playlist window. (DE1014)
-v4.4.4 (5 March 2012)
* /SHUTDOWNALL flag to shut down all instances.
* Finally completely fixed double-play issue.
-v4.4.2 (14 September 2011)
* Fixed UTF-8 support in player decks, Song Info Editor & Search window.
* Fixed double-play issue when custom XFade settings are applied.
* Updated email address for activations.
* Made all buttons fit properly on Edit time window.
* Fixed issue when clicking on corner of Pause/Play button that button toggle did not happen.
* Made more space for "Artist" label on Player as on XP it cut off slightly.
* Fixed issue where "Remove from All" was incorrectly disabled.
-v4.4.1 (7 July 2011)
* Fixed & character display on player title.
* Fixed metronome button display.
* Disable delete and song info when no track selected in category view.
* Sorted out issue with progress indicator.
* Tracks lists now correctly displays number of days in duration summary.
* Fixed issue where custom XFade point only works if second Deck is already queued.
* Fixed floating Playlist window issues.
-v4.4.0 (22 June 2011)
* New Spacial brand and user interface with lots of usability improvements!
* Improved soundcard detection for Mic config.
* Improved Search window.
* Improved Apply to Album functionality.
* SoundFX now have space for 16 items.
* Air/Cue mute and volume control can be set directly from toolbar.
* Layout now always stored to default layout on exit. Also, new layout extension of *.sul
* Huge speed improvement when closing EQ/AGC/DSP config screen.
* UI now forces windows to show inside visible area.
-v4.3.0 (18 January 2011)
* Upgraded FireBird engine to v2.5
* Suppport for 64bit installer.
* Increased storage size for TrackNo field.
* Fixed progress report in Queue on large updates while using FireBird engine.
* Updated EULA.
* Added utility shortcuts.
* Fixed activation issue.
* FireBird detection.
* Use local user directories on XP as well to allow for standard user installations.
* Fixed "stuck track slider" bug.
* Added "Restore Defaults" to several configuration screens.
* Fixed bug where ID3v2.3 pictures did not properly load in certain cases when using UNICODE tags.
-v4.2.1 (7 April 2010)
* Fixed double layout menu item bug.
* Compiled production release.
-v4.2.0B5 (29 March 2010)
* Huge update of SAM Party DJ to allow for better Vista/Win7 UAC compatibility.
* Big rewrite of installer.
* Setup now happens the first time you run SAM Party DJ.
* Allow for embedded FireBird for simpler install process. Will however automatically detect if FireBird server is available during setup.
* /SHUTDOWN and /UNINSTALL can now happen at the same time.
* Jump to Program or Data paths - from either "SAM->Tools->Jump" menu or from Windows "Start->Program files->SAMPDJ->Help" menu.
-v4.1.1 (5 March 2010)
* Added new default layout for 1280x1024.
* Added some error checking when picking a layout during the install process.
* Automatic de-activation during uninstall process.
-v4.1.0 (25 February 2010)
* Fixed FireBird install issues on XP.
* Installer now asks if this is a Trial install for first installers.
* Added support for TMStudios GoldWave tags. Visit the TMStudios website for more information.
* Updated Amazon Album information lookup to sign requests as required from 15 August 2009.
* Installer will now close a running instance of SAM Party DJ before attempting to do the installation.
* Vista improvements
- More Vista / Windows7 friendly handling of Registry entries.
- Removed Kernel Streaming which is no longer supported by Vista.
- Fixed Mic/Line-in dialog for Vista.
- Disabled launch of installer from Vista to avoid issues with elevated Admin level access.
-v4.0.5 (12 September 2008)
* Improved product activation - better instance ID calculation.
* Note - the above may require you to re-activate your product.
-v4.0.4 (1 September 2008)
* Recompiled as full release.
* Read more about how to use Karaoke features.
-v4.0.2 [BETA3] (16 August 2008)
* Automatic songtype detection for Karaoke files.
-v4.0.0 [BETA1] (16 July 2008)
* Added Karaoke support (CDG and Zipped CDG file support).
* Added basic VoiceTracking support.
* Updated Amazon album cover art lookup.
* Updated Splash, Trial and Registration key features.